


My daughter JJ got me hooked on something new this
weekend. She showed me how to do digital scrapbooking
and I love it. The first page JJ did to show me how to do
it, the second page JJ helped me with and the third page
I did last night just playing around. It is a very simple page,
but it fit the situation. Thanks JJ, this is going to be lots
of fun.
1 comment:
Love Love Love your first page all on your own! It's so perfect....the paper is fantastic and perfect and no embelishments needed! great JOB! I am so glad you enjoy this and can't wait to see what more you come up with! And oh, where was that seagull picture???? You HAVE to enter that one next year--it's amazing and so great with the 3-D effect! Great work mom....you are inspiring! :)
Post a Comment