Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Family

Since my daughter has gotten me into Blogging, I figured you should meet my family since much of my blogging will contain pictures of them. After all, they are the most inportant things in my life. The names being used are nick names as I didn't want to use there real names on the net. Here they are, meet my family:



My oldest daughter and her family

Back Row: BJ holding Twiggy and Digger Front Row: Nina and Sparky




Nina



Sparky



Twiggy



My Son
KD



My youngest and her family

MH holding Baby G, JJ holding Bubba and CD



CD


Bubba


Baby G



My Step-Sons

Sky


Chan

And of course, we can't leave out Dad and Mom


2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Ah, we all look so cute!

Liza said...

I see your youngest got you into blogging as well! What can I say? She got me started too. She sure can be convincing! Great blog! I love the photos of the family you put up--I can't believe how big BJ's kids are!!